Payment & Shipping
Artimalt focuses on giving you a variety of convenient payment options. Our main service is to process the transactions for the items you’ve chosen to purchase, therefore full payments must be fulfilled, as to allow us to proceed with the buying process.
Payment methods are the following:
Payment is based on real delivery quantity and is indicated on the invoice issued by the Finance Ministry. After the stipulated time, if the Part B unpaid for Part A, Part B will bear interest at the interest rate announced by tranding floor of the Bank for Foreign Trade Vietnam (Vietcombank).
Payment in VND, transfer to account:
Company: Tan Uc Viet Production Trading Corporation
Account number: 1681 00000 12779
Bank: At BIDV Bank - Ben Thanh Branch, District 1, HCMC
Both parties commit to implement strictly the terms agreed, not unilaterally change or cancel the contract. If any party would unilaterally cancel the contract will be fined 5% of total contract value.
We offer standard shipping for all orders made in Artimalt.com
Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday - Saturday, excluding Vietnam National holidays).
- Quality of commodity: According to standard of the manufacturer.
- The Seller warrants delivering 100% brand commodities, packaging show name of commodity, name of manufacturer, net weight, date of manufacture, date of expiry.
- When the goods are returned, the seller is responsible for checking and inspecting the goods, if the result of quality of goods do not reach the requirements of the seller (according to certificates), the seller needs to exchange the new products like Order for the buyer.
- At the time of receiving the goods, the representative of the buyer needs to check the quantity and the quality of the goods, if the quantity is missing or the goods do not reach the requirements of the seller (according to certificates), the Buyer needs to inform (email/phone) to the seller and not to receive the goods at that time.
- During 3 days from the date of receipt of the goods, the buyer has the right to notify and provide documents relating to quality goods that are not satisfactory to the seller.
- If the returned goods inspection result is satisfactory, the buyer will have to pay shipping costs to the Seller and receive the goods like to the order.
Place of delivery
- Receiving goods in a warehouse of Part A or delivery to the factory of Part B within 30 km from Part A.
- In case the shipping range is beyond 30 km, Part B have to pay cost of shipping from Part A to location unloading.
Documents accompanying the delivery
- VAT invoice issued by the Part A.
- Delivery Note’s Part A.
- Whithin three days from the confirmation order between Part A and Part B.